Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


10th Ramadan

                                                                                 


Alhamdullilah.

We have fasted for 9 days already and I'm glad that the body co-operate with me. So Far, I have not had any  major migraines during fasting except feeling cold & sleepy at work. First few days of Ramadhan, I feel ok, not feeling sleepy but as times goes by, I guess I became more tired. 

I make use of the weekend to earn back all the sleep that I have left. Waking up only at noon. Hehe.

On a brighter note, Nina, Rudi's sister have safelyn delivered her baby girl. Syukra, everything went well. We were actually planning to head down to Geylang to break fast when he received the call from his brother in law, so basically just grab some food for breakfast and head to Parkway East Hospital to pay her a visit. Good to know that mother and baby are safe :) "Lil A" is such an adorable baby. She's smiling at me.

Her name is not finalised yet. So I shall just call her Lil A. Her second name reminds me of my niece who's in heaven now. May she be well there :)





Labels:

Post a Comment