Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


His Driving Sucks


I almost puked!

I had an appointment at Zuellig Warehouse right after lunch. Hailed an SMRT Taxi only to find out that he does not know the way to Changi North Way. Despite given him the hint that it is near Vicom or Changi Prison, still he doesn't get any hint and he decided to follow his GPS.

Shouldn't all taxi drivers know where VICOM is??

Anyway, he started a conversation with us asking where we are going and such and he claimed he was also in the logistics industry but still couldn't find a suitable job. He says that he ask for 5K for a managerial position. Ok no comments about that. While on the expressway, suddenly he claim that the GPS ask him to go into KPE and asked us whether it is the right way. We don't know either. So since we are at ECP, so I just told him to go straight and exit at Xilin Ave and go via Expo. That's the only route which I am familiar of. But he says that the way i show is a long way, we should follow the GPS. I told him straight at the face, I dun trust GPS.

In the first place, if he so called know the way, why should he ask us in the first place. His driving was so sucky. Changing Lane so Abruptly. Stopping with a jerk. Driving in between lanes. Sad to say, I think I drive better than him.  He left us leaving his taxi looking so pale and nausea. Just felt like puking that very minute.

Sigh..What a Day.

On a brighter note, Tommorow is Ramadhan. I am so looking for it but sadly I am not looking forward for Raya. Hari Raya this year will be different. I shall not elaborate more on it, I am just not ready.

Anyway..Ramadhan Al Mubarak to everyone =)

Labels:

Post a Comment