Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


I decided to....


after so much contemplating.

It has been years, I leave the world of blogging. Well I did try to blog thou but always ended up abandoning it for months. I guess it's time to start all over again. I always get the urge to write whenever I read up other blogs. I am amazed at their choice of word, how they express themselves. Literally, It increases my motivation to start writing all over again.

So here I am, emerging into the blogging world once again.

<3 Chocilla


Labels:

Post a Comment