Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories



YEAH!!
I am super excited cause I collected my laptop back. The good thing is I do not need to pay any amount considering that this is the same issue as before. Selamat~ Only Allah knows how bored I am without my laptop.I had to depend on my S2 to browse the net. Hmm..anyway Im glad =)

On another note, I am on a very tight budget this month all due to the mistake I did in Thailand.
Pandai sangat kan aku~ Now bill meletup already tsk tsk..
Well it's okay..no worries..I can manage my finance I believe.

Hee...

Labels:

Post a Comment