Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


Im Back

Hello...Hello...

I know...tentu dah lama u olls dah tak dgr any updates from me kan kan. Well...macam biasa, I nih mcm biskut. Sekejap ada..sekejap takda. Anyway...my life sekarang..alhamdulilah, semuanya baik-baik aja dan I rasa contented sangat with what Im having and feeling at this moment.

Anyway, tadi I was having an appraisal at work. Shukran, everything goes well...except for the fact..there's one colleague that feedback yang I should be more willing to assist. EH hello!! Seriously..I didnt expect this. Setahu I, I have never rejected anybody yang mintak tolong ...of coz that is if I happen to know lah. If i tahu, mestilah I tolong..tapi ntahlah...like how my boss say..maybe it depend on individual perception.

Tapi takperlah..yang penting..i have good conduct and my boss happy dengan my progress. That is what matters most.

Salam Sayang,

Syida

Labels:

Post a Comment