Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


January


Summing up January event.

Started off the January feeling really frustrated. I was being " bubbled" my someone whom I call a friend.Stood me up in the wee hours of the night  Morning. Felt disappointed & betrayed at that moment.Being the nice me, I decide to forgive it anyway. No point keeping it all in my heart. But I shall never forget that day.

By mid of the month, work was taking a toll of me. So many events happening. The Kick Off Meeting which was held in Sentosa for 3 days + the Company Dinner & Dance.The highlight of the event in Sentosa was of course the USS. I've never been there so getting to ride on the Battlestar Galactica was really an experience and it was AWESOME! The Gala Dinner during the kick off meeting was fantastic. For the first time in my life, i was picked as one of the best dress nominees and was asked to do a catwalk on stage. Oh MY! That was embarrassing but definitely a first time experience for me

Here's some of he pictures I took during the Gala Dinner by the photo booth:  the Pictures!




 The saddest part of Jan is, I injured my right calf..and it is still hurting right now. Walking is already a nightmare for me. I am really frustrated because I have not been working hard on my workout routine and honestly i am losing the momentum. Haiz :(

Wanted to go for cycling on one of the Saturdays but the weather did not permit. I watched the movie MAMA instead  at I12Katong. First time there but just to watch movie, So i didn't really recce the shopping outlets there. Ended the day with a hearty dinner at Parkway.

Well that's pretty much of my January. I reckon my February will be much interesting. So...wait up! *winks*





Labels:

Post a Comment