Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


"M"



I had my hospital appointment yesterday and for the first time Mr AF. accompanied me to the hospital. Tersentuh jugaklah hati ni bila dier cakap nak temankan. Honestly, I am already glad enough. BUT, knowing him being very outspoken, I anticipate what he is gonna ask the doctor about my condition. Frankly, I am indeed touch with the way he asked the Doctor and somehow or rather, I feel that he is serious about US. Tak pernah rasa macam nih lah. Seronok sangat. Rasa bersyukur pada Allah kerana menemukan aku ngan AF.

BUT, later part at night, we ended up talking about M and suddenly rasa lain lah pulak. Is this really it? Is this real? Betul ker? Itulah soalan yang sentiasa roundabout kat minda ni. Hmmm honestly, this was what I dream about last time, I use to look ahead of discussing regarding this tapi kenapa bila dah sampai masanya rasa macam gini pulak. Pelik. At one moment, I feel happy tak terhingga and at another moment, terasa pilu lah sangat. Terharu pun ada. Haiz..maybe I should grace this with ease. Mungkin da sampai masanya??


Labels:

Post a Comment