Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


MIA

I know..I went missing again ahakz!

Honestly, work was crazy for me lately ever since my partner in crime transferred to the sales team.Not only I had to do my daily jobs but all those ad-hoc projects. The Dermatology launch was such a mess. I had to also research on the FC Statistics thingy at the same time implement the additional columns for the planning file. Luckily the quarantine system was about to finish. So sudden, I am pile up with a lot of things. Really!

And all this is because of 1 particular person. If not for him, the blur man, my colleague would not have requested to change department. Frankly, there are times when I myself couldn't even stand him till the point at which i feel like just leaving. Yes. Leaving! But again, I would rather not make a harsh decision. Since somehow I am planning for something, money is really playing a part here. Time is not waiting for me anymore.

There's a lot of things actually happen all this while I'm on MIA. Will try to update as soon as I can.
Can't really wait to share..hehe

Labels:

Post a Comment