Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


How we met ?

Honestly, I am no longer a blogger writer. Seriously, I have attempted so many times to write in this bog, and every time I failed. However, recently I am so call searching for some information about the big day, when I came across Kawin Khronicles website & i thought why not I make this as a topic in my blog.

Well, actually I am a very private person and I don't really share my personal thoughts online. I just thought that these kind of things are being too open if it was shared in public. But, Kawin khronicles really inspired me to talk about it. Well it doesn't need to be really personal but I guess just stating some facts.

So, I shall Start with the history. How we met?

Ok so, I guess for those who know me personally, Hmmm I went through a really hurt and depressing relationship previously. After 4 years with my ex, we had to separate due to some personal reason which I could not state here. I was very disappointed & devastated. However, how I picked up myself was to actually get to know more people. And when I meant more people, as usual being the SHY me, I jumped to social networks to get to know guys mainly.



I initially joined the social site called "Badoo". Well I actually find it uninteresting initially because there was so many Indians & Bangla..haha..so I switched to "Skout" where I got to know & met some awesome peepz!! yes Awesome!! I cant deny, there are also some cikopek there also. I'll talk about the people i met there in another entry.

So I met "AF" in Badoo. Honestly, I didn't had any intention of relationship at that point of time. So we made friends. He did ask me out but i rejected it initially as I was still not comfortable yet. I wanted to talk to him first before meeting. Alhamdulilah, he take it with an open mind. You know some people the moment we reject their invitation, they went missing. So finally, after we had few conversation, we finally met <3

Labels:

Post a Comment