Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


Any such thing as engagement jitters?


I am left with about 4 hours before my title change to someone's fiancee. I am trying to stay calm as much as I can. I don't deny I am feeling nervous and it will go up the moment the guest are here. I have never dream that this day would come finally. It has never come into my mind that one day I will get to go this stage. Alhamdulilah, syukur to Allah! All this would not have happen without his blessing. Kita merancang, Tuhan menentukan. I can only pray and hope that the event will run smoothly. Insya'allah. I will update again once the event is over. =)

Labels:

Post a Comment