Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


It was my birthday


Wedding Preps aside..coz I wanna talk about the special day..yes  my birthday.At a point, I dread this day, coz it's the day that I left that digit 2 infront haha. Frankly speaking, I still feel as young as 18. Muahahaha!!

I had spend last Monday with fiancé for the full day. Both of us took leave, just to celebrate my birthday. Our day started as early as 10am. We went for our brunch at Seah Im Hawker Centre at Harbourfront. So when I reached there, of coz I already know where we are stepping into, but well., there are so many attractions in Sentosa so I cant really guess which is which. Eventually we were going to SEA Aquarium..:)




My first time there, so it's kinda feel good to be there. That place is huge definitely. We also went to the Typhoon Theatre. It was fun but it didn't came out as I expected. I was like hoping for some really typhoon shake..haha! but it only came with a bit of vibration & tempias of the raindrop? lol! After that we went in to look at all the fishes.






We spent about 3 to 4 hours there & we exit Sentosa at about 4pm. Well, before this I had told the fiance that I wanted an S4, so I was actually hinting to him all the while few days before my birthday, so I was anticipating all the time if he is gonna get me the S4. We were on the road & when he stopped to park, i did not realise that I was actually in front of Singtel Comcentre. Sooooo as  you all expected, I was like tersenyum kambing lah kan..coz I know im gonna get it. He He!


 Thanks <3
We ended the day with dining at Sofra Turkish at Shaw Towers for our dinner :)





On another note, thank you to my colleagues & my SIL, niece & nephew for presenting me these gifts.I appreciate it so much .. Hugs Hugs..


A Birthday Card from my niece :)
So suweeet...


And finally...I got this for myself. 
A self treat.
New Arrival from Charles & Keith.


Happy & Satisfied.
Toodles :)

Labels:

On September 27, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Blogger NURFM wrote:

happy birthday babe! your birthday attire so cute, got red bow on your head hehe

On September 28, 2013 at 11:10 AM, Blogger Syida Charmz wrote:

Thank u dear:)

On October 10, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote:

Ooh sorry i lambat but happy belated birthday you! I excited sebab i pun dapat bag charles n keith for bday presetnt!!! Their bags nice nice hor!

On October 12, 2013 at 11:33 PM, Blogger Syida Charmz wrote:

Thank you dear!! haha..yah lawaaaa sekali...takleh resist ..lol!

Post a Comment