Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


The Ring on my finger~!

Alhamdulilah..Im Engaged now =)

It was actually just a mini affair between representatives of both family members. I'm glad everything went well & smooth. We have event set the event date. Insya'allah, my wedding event will be on 6th/7th December 2014. I am gonna embrace this with open heart & mind. Oh and do you know what, In fact, I have actually booked some of the things. Macam cepat sangat eh..but then again I dun think I am..coz dates are filling up & getting fully booked real fast! Anyway, less talks I'll attached my engagement pictures for viewing.




























Labels:

On September 14, 2013 at 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

congrats dear!

On September 14, 2013 at 11:09 PM, Blogger Syida Charmz wrote:

Thank you sis!! =)

Don't mind i'll link you up yah.

Post a Comment