Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


Good things are meant to be shared.


Currently, I am taking a break from all the wedding preparations.I don't know somehow I felt that it's still a long way to go . He He! SO...you can expect my post for the time being is not related to the wedding..heh

So..this time it is about my sideline. I do own a FB online shop.
You may click on the link below and it will direct you to the site.

I'IN Stylez - Fashion
I'IN Health & Beauty - Cosmetics & Supplements

Do Like these pages yah :)

Ok, so anyways, I am doing this on a sideline basis & during my free time. 
I love to look at pretty things & I love to share it with everyone. So what I do is either I open a pre-order or I will get in all the pretty things & sell it to whoever is interested. That's for the fashion FB Page I'IN Stylez.

As for I'IN Heatlh & Beauty, I sell authentic cosmetics & at a cheaper value I may say compared to retailers. Brands such as Maybelline, Loreal, Revlon,NYX,ELF and even MaryKateOslen, Covergirl & Rimmel which you cannot find in Singapore. At the same time, I am sure you may have heard on the rave on the so called magic portion which actually is the EL-Marino. Well I am an Elken Member & truth be told, although I am supposed to so call sell it and earn profit, but looking at the viral of the people who is selling all this make me so hmmm less interested to sell it. So what I do is, I help people to buy it at the member's price..lol! Since I am consuming it so at the same time, just get for whoever yang nak lah. At the most, I just round the value up and the extra is considered my duit penat to go and get the supplement from the stockist =)

Enough of my online biz Stories.
I am launching some new arrivals of the shawls soon at I'IN Stylez page.
Do keep a lookout for it if you are interested or recommend it to your family and friends.

Have a good long weekends everyone!!!


Labels:

Post a Comment