Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


Bio-Resonance Thereapy





I came across this Bio-Resonance Therapy while googling for a cure to Ezcema. Yes, with this weather the ezcema starts to flare up again. Ahh..I just hate it. Sighz. I am so stressed whenever the skin is feeling unwell. I will fell so concerned about how i look like.

Anyway, as how it claims :

Bioresonance uses the principles of quantum physics to modify the patient’s own electromagnetic oscillations in order to attain balance of the body’s energetic imbalances. These energetic imbalances result in conditions such as allergies, asthma, cancer, diabetes, eczema, food Intolerance, and so forth. 

The human body emits different electromagnetic oscillations: cells, tissue and organs each have their specific oscillations. These single oscillations are in mutual correlation and influence each other. Together they form the patient’s entire oscillation spectrum, the individual oscillation pattern.

You can very well imagine that the oscillations of a healthy person have a different structure than those of a sick person. In the oscillation pattern of a sick person the oscillations of foreign substances stored in the body such as amalgam, bacteria, viruses, allergens, mycosis etc. disturb the normal oscillation pattern.

These disturbing electromagnetic oscillations are received and transferred to the BICOM device via electrodes placed on certain parts of the body. In the device these oscillations are changed and then returned to the patient’s body in the form of healing therapy oscillations. The body is never exposed to any kind of harmful current or radiation. It can also considerably strengthen your immune system and self-healing powers.

Taken from: http://www.bioresonancetherapy.com.sg

I am not sure how much this will cost me. Hmm..Should i take it up?? Maybe I shall do some research first.

Labels:

Post a Comment