Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


Kecoh Raya

Ok..my Hari Raya is super kecohrable~

2 days before Hari Raya, I fall sick & I have not recovered till today. The best thing is I have finished up my medicine :( Si "kanchong" must have been the cause of it. He was the first one to fall sick & me having low immune system due to all the pills im taking, as expected get the virus.

It sucks when you are only able to drink plain water during visiting. On a positive note, since plain water have 0 calories, so I guess I am happy only with drinking plain water, at the least I'm not putting on more weight..haha like real padahal makan boleh tahan jugak and honestly I gain the kg back after losing it during Ramadhan. Sungguh sedih!

My Raya was pretty much ok. Nothing new lah..every year the same lor. 1st day of Raya, I don't normally go out so I just stay at home and help prepare for the feast that night. 2nd to 4th Syawal, I went visiting & alhamdulilah there are a few who have commented that I Slim down. Hard work does pay off  yo!

That's all for my entry this time.

xoxo

Labels: ,

Post a Comment