Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


Reducing Belly Fat


I saw this article on FB and it strikes me to post something here. Yes. Belly Fats. I am sure many out there are facing the same problem too. For BTB, I am sure we want to get rid of these extra baggage fast before the fitting day right. Hmm...let's see

1) Reduce Sugar - This is a bit tough but it is still possible. I have been avoiding it as much as I can. Less Carbonated drinks. Coke is a No No! and yes..It's sugar that makes us fat..not Fats! If you know what I mean. Teh Tarik have been my favourite..( Energy Booster tao) but eversince I wanted to lose weight..I have been avoiding it as much as I can. I think I only like have it occasionally when I have the urge. Maybe 2-3 cups a month. Power kan! haha.

2) Consume Healthy Fats - Ok..so what is healthy fats??? Haha..I have absolutely no idea soo...I google. Google is the best tool! So this is what I found. So now I need to adjust my diet .

Fats are being categorised into 4 types.
  • monounsaturated fats
  • polyunsaturated fats
  • saturated fats
  • trans fats
Monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats are known as the “good fats” because they are good for your heart, your cholesterol, and your overall health.

GOOD FATS
Monounsaturated fat Polyunsaturated fat
  • Olive oil
  • Canola oil
  • Sunflower oil
  • Peanut oil
  • Sesame oil
  • Avocados
  • Olives
  • Nuts (almonds, peanuts, macadamia nuts, hazelnuts, pecans, cashews)
  • Peanut butter
  • Soybean oil
  • Corn oil
  • Safflower oil
  • Walnuts
  • Sunflower, sesame, and pumpkin seeds
    Flaxseed
  • Fatty fish (salmon, tuna, mackerel, herring, trout, sardines)
  • Soymilk
  • Tofu

BAD FATS
Saturated fat Trans fat
  • High-fat cuts of meat (beef, lamb, pork)
  • Chicken with the skin
  • Whole-fat dairy products (milk and cream)
  • Butter
  • Cheese
  • Ice cream
  • Palm and coconut oil
  • Lard
  • Commercially-baked pastries, cookies, doughnuts, muffins, cakes, pizza dough
  • Packaged snack foods (crackers, microwave popcorn, chips)
  • Stick margarine
  • Vegetable shortening
  • Fried foods (French fries, fried chicken, chicken nuggets, breaded fish)
  • Candy bars
3. No white Carbs - It says it all..Any Carbo which is white. Avoid it & exchange it for whole -grain.
    Maybe Exchange White Rice with Brown Rice. White Bread with Whole Grain Bread.

4.  2 - 3 L of Water Daily - Wah this is tough! I know water is essential to us and we need to drink enough water. But I'm the type who is so difficult to drink water lor!!

5. Manage Stress - Hmm...Maybe at this moment, my stress level is low.Wait till I start preparing for the wedding. Hee!!!

6. Increase veggies Intake - I guess I have no problem with greenies :) I can just choose those I like and increase the intake.

7. Eat Lean Proteins - I think I am ok with this. I am not a beef lover, so I normally eat chicken or fish. In any case, if you may not know what are Lean Proteins. Well i can say, fish is the healthiest lean protein. Chicken without the skin. Eggs without the yolks.Low Fat Dairies.

8. Move Your Body - It simply means. Exercise. Yes I do..so no worries for me..just need to force the lazy bum to go for a jog or work out..haha

9. Fresh lemon in warm water - Hmm..I did this before but have not done it since. Maybe I need to start doing this regularly

10. Love the body you have to while you work to the body you want - Agree. Nothing more I have to say.

:)

Labels:

Post a Comment