Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


Start Working Out again...

I am left with exactly 45 mins more before I knock off from work. I am counting down..no mood to work lately. No motivation..so demoralize.

I have not been working out for almost a month now ever since Ramadan. I did went for evening jogs during the first week of Ramadan but after that I was too tired by the time I came back from work. So, yesterday I kick start my workout again. Initially I thought I would probably be able to jog for 2 rounds (about 628m) considering that I have not been working out. But amazingly, I finish off with a 1.57km jog, 300m brisk walking, 10 counts of push ups, 20 counts of sit up & climbing the stairs till the 6th level. *pats back*
Definitely a good start!! I was even motivated to start working out everyday at least 30min.

Reminiscing back to the old me, I was a 78kg lady back then. All because of the pills. I fall sick and had to take the steroids for 2 years in fact till now ( a reduced dosage now, I even skip it). And because of that I balloon myself. My appetite was crazy...my menstrual cycle also hay wire, but the good thing I was like having a flawless skin ha ha! That pill really made my eczema skin look so nice and flawless. When I broke up with my 4 yr relationship with my ex-bf a year ago, I just thought this is it. Since I was feeling really down and shitty, I shall make use of this pain to gain myself back. I do not want to become those typical people where they drown themselves in food paradise when they are feeling down trying to forget the past. I want to be different. Proving to myself and everybody that I can live without him. At the end of the day, I will gain that credit. No one else.

I spent almost 6 days a week exercising. I will be at the gym about 3-4 days a week & jogging on the other days. At the same time, I was taking a weight loss supplement, Herbal Life to control my food intake. I'm glad to say that from a 78kg lady, I went down to a 63kg. 15kg in total! Alhamdulilah. It took me about a year plus as I was taking it slow and steady as I do not want the effect of losing fast & gaining it fast as well. So, as you see the picture, I was 78kg back then ( my face so bulat ) & by the end of year 2012, I was at 65kg. Now, I'm weighing at 63kg and stuck at this number (urgh). During Ramadan, I drop to 62kg but I gain back the 1kg right after Raya. LOL!! I am aiming for 58 kg by end of this year. Insyallah :)


I am meeting the future fiancee after work. Ohh I shall share that story on another post, yes it's confirm - we will be engaged . Insyallah! We will be going to do a recce on the engagement rings. Honestly, I don't know what kind of rings should i be looking for. I will just go jalan-jalan and take a look later. Ok I need to go now. Left another half an hour before I knock off, let me just work on some of my reports before I pack :)

xoxo

Labels:

Post a Comment