Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


Click Click

I am still thinking about how to go about my photo booth.

I don't know if should I engaged a Photo booth company.

Overall, most of them offers the same thing such as guestbook, about 50-80 snaps of photo for the guestbook, photography with DSLR, Printer Rental, Pens & Props, Backdrop. If guest wants a copy, they need to pay $1 & if I want the soft copy, need to pay about $10 for CD. Extra hours will be about $50/hr.

I also thought of doing a DIY booth. My friend offered to do for me the guestbook. She even have the props. For the printer rental, My SIL have it if I'm not wrong. My Dad have the DSLR Camera. All I need to find is the backdrop, coloured pens, the photo paper & 2 person to handle the camera and also invite the guest to take a photo and write in the guestbook.

Hmm..Which should I choose eh? My take is that with a photo booth company, the pics they gave is very-very limited. & considering that I really have big families, I guess the 80 pcs will never be enough. To add on to it, for me to have a soft copy of it, I will need to pay extra. If I were to DIY, I need to at least push some money to my friend who did the guestbook & to the 2 person who handle the camera & printer. I need to make sure that all of this does not cost more than what I had to pay if I were to engage a photo booth.

Maybe I will go for the DIY. But i need to find out how much all will cost me.I hope its much more lower.

What do you think? What do you prefer?

Labels:

On September 22, 2013 at 6:44 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote:

For me, I probably will engage the photobooth. Cos I feel bad asking for others to help haha. I actually dont mind paying the extra for the cd to post on fb then whoever wants the pix can have it. Im guessing they will only paste those who write on the guestbook. For the rest is just to camwhore lol since pix are unlimited

I engaged SnapApicture who are very very nice and even tho they charge 50 for extra hour they dont recommend beyond 7 which I was asking about. Im going all out with their themes and customization. Its more for fun lol. Maybe come up with a comparison of the prices to help u decide?

On September 22, 2013 at 6:56 PM, Blogger Syida Charmz wrote:

Hey Nadiah, I got Snap A Picture quotation too. But the unlimited is only for guestbook , so meaning if guestbook finish, no more pictures right? Dunno if i understood it correctly. Coz my family is really2 big..so i suppose even the guestbook pun tak cukup if all my sedara pakcik makcik semua nak amik. Then I feel bad plak if drg nak amik berkali2 with the props..but kiter tolak.

Oh im thinking of engaging someone..not from the family or frens haha. Jsut engage the person to handle the camera & printer. But still have yet to confirm lah. I need to calculate the cost first.

On September 22, 2013 at 7:17 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote:

I thnk they will still take pics but just nt paste i guess. lol. mayb just tanya. Ive asked so many qns and changed my mind on so many things Im surprised they dnt hantam me .Cos during my cousins wedding they took tons of pics. So Im guessing even if they dont paste all on the gb bt u can still take pics all. Im just too malas to create my own gb all. haha #pemalas

On September 22, 2013 at 7:21 PM, Blogger Syida Charmz wrote:

Yah lah..actually i pun malas nak buat own GB & I also not that creative you know..lol! but since my fren offered to do the GB & she have all the props, so I was thinking of this option too..

anyway, i just drop the qn to snapaservice. Let's see what they see. I update you once they replies :)

On September 22, 2013 at 7:43 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote:

awesome!!haha..lets see lol..thanks!!!If ur fren can help u out thatll be great . :) its always awesome to have members to help out. Im kinda of a control freak so I tend to have to do a certain way haha..horrible..

On September 30, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

Hello! if you are willing to fork out, do check out Wishing Wand. for unlimited pictures and prints plus guestbook for $800-$900. ur guests dun have to pay for their pics, they can get them for free! :)

Post a Comment