Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


The Dukan Diet

I am blogging right now from my iPad. How convenience it is to blog from iPad...I know but at times I do feel more comfortable blogging from the Lappy. Anyhow..I'm here to talk about the above mentioned topic =]

I have seen some of the BTB trying out this Dukan Diet and I'm curious to how this thing works. I have been procastinating on my workout regime, been slacking so much.I really need to get my a** moving. Lol!! 

I went to the wedding expo just now to have some food tasting. So we also went to Popular exhibition which is next door. I was walking around and I found this. Haha!! I quickly grab it...this will be my read now. =] I hope after I completed reading this, semangat pun membara lah ye nak diet...he he


Labels:

On September 14, 2013 at 11:55 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote:

Hehe I was there on friday. Saw Dukan Diet too but I know I'll be too lazy to follow :) Hope it works! I needa start on my exercise too

On September 15, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Blogger Syida Charmz wrote:

Haha....I cuba2 jer sis...maklumlah diet ni requires determination :)

Post a Comment