Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


Picture Photobooth - Snap Snap! *winks*

So...did the title of this blog entry says it all?? Haha

Finally I decided to engage SnapAPictures (SAP) Photo booth & I have even make my first deposit! Yeah!!! Luckily they are still available on my wedding date. Well, after much consideration, I just felt that it's more worthwhile to engage them. Reason being, even if I get my girlfriend to do the GB, somehow I need to tolak her duit penat also right? And after much thinking, I couldn't find the perfect person from my list of cousin to handle the photo booth area. Most of them are married & they have their own kiddos to attend to. They can't be sitting at the photo booth area all the time. My SIL have a friend who can do this, but he requested a market rate for his services, so might as well I just engaged the photo booth services.

After much Q&A with SnapAPicture, I am quite satisfied that they provide unlimited shots for the GB & they are also flexible if any of the guest want to camwhore with their props and backdrops using their own camera. Thanks to Nadz who help out to ask SAP on thier unlimited services & how they will try to squeeze in all the pictures of the guest.Thanks much dear!!

However, I am quite uncomfortable with the $1 poster if guest want to have a copy. Will guest really badmouth & say what kind of pengantin is this to make guest pay for the pictures?? Can I tell them not to put on their desk at all? Can I just tell them to just say a straight no if they want a copy and advised them to take using their phone or camera instead? Hmm...after all the GB is for the pengantin what, not for the guest. So if they want a copy..they pay lah..Haiz..I'm still thinking about this.

So...since I have already engaged SAP, now I need to think what colour should my GB be & what kind of theme I really want? I really never though of this & have absolutely no idea. Need to do some survey lah...

Oklah thats all for now.

Toodles.

Labels:

On October 6, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Blogger Unknown wrote:

hehe yay...I just love the snapapic guys. Happy for u babe. Hope ur feeling better tho.

I think just omit the $1. if guests nak they can always use their hp cam or smthn. Or a sign that says "photos will be uploaded on fb" n can get softcopy.. Im thinking of also making a sign for hashtag on instagram hehe

On October 6, 2013 at 9:08 PM, Blogger Syida Charmz wrote:

That's a good idea! Thanks

On October 7, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Blogger NURFM wrote:

hey babe! if it helps, the $1 thing is quite the norm for snap and print express services so you don't have to worry about it looking cheapskate? i've been to a few weddings where i needed to pay the $1 for a copy and i didn't mind it at all.

On October 9, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Blogger Syida Charmz wrote:

Yah lah..its pretty affordable and im sure..for the younger generations, they dont mind forking this extra $1 just to have a copy of the picture, but u know the older generation might have a different thinking. but then again, oh well..we cant please everyone right..haha..

On October 10, 2013 at 8:51 AM, Blogger Min wrote:

I was wondering the same thing too. My dad doesn't want the guest to pay the $1 if possible. I don't mind paying if not many want the photos. But if a lot of my guests want a photo to bring home, hmm boleh over budget. :/

On October 10, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Blogger Syida Charmz wrote:

Exactly my sentiments~ We are not able to expect how many want the photos. If they know its free, sekali semua mintak...confirm plus guarantee over budget. hehe. Well i guess the only option here is, just don't give them the option :)

On December 1, 2015 at 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

Hi. I was researching about Snapapicture and stumbled into yours. Planning to book them for my wedding. Is there other ways to contact them other than their email?

On December 1, 2015 at 11:36 PM, Blogger Syida Charmz wrote:

Hello...you may want to try Facebook message them?

On December 1, 2015 at 11:37 PM, Blogger Syida Charmz wrote:

Hello...you may want to try Facebook message them?

Post a Comment