Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


Prak Bing Bing~




Sometime back, I got to know from fiancé that the package his mum took consist of the kompang services as well. I was quite annoyed and disappointed lah~ because I was already aiming for a group which I love. Ok, although I am not paying for it, but then the kompang will be doing the performance mostly at my side right, so I guess I have the right to somehow decide too..he he:P

So given the benefit of the doubt, I told him to go and ask Nizera first what is the kompang group name and whether they have any video of their performance. But haiz..as per the norm, he keep procrastinating saying that he will call but ended up not calling. I kind of get more annoyed and upset lah coz that time when he called the group of my choice, it is still available, so I am kinda of worried if the kompang in the package is not good or not to our liking and at the same time the group that we want do not have the slot for us anymore.

So just now I was sitting under a void deck with him waiting for the rain to stop, he told me that our kompang group will be THE ONE THAT WE CHOOSE!!! Wooohooo...I am like super excited lah seh. Finally we get what we want!! I asked him if he have booked and he joyfully said YES! =) He told me that he call the Nizera Wedding and they told him the group name is Sri Lanang. So he went to youtube to search for any video performance.

 He was glad he did, BECAUSE this kompang group use Kuda Kepang & Barungan during the kompang. Ok that is a totally NO NO for us!! Never Ever! No offence to those who love this kind of performance but we never like this kind of thing. After he told his mum, his mum pun tak suker ada barungan sooo...it means that Sri Lanang will be cancelled and I will have my ANDIKA PRAK BING BING!!!!! Yeah..so happy mode nak joget-joget ok..LOL!

Here's a pic of the wedding invite which I attend just now. Congrats to Imran & Aisyah =)







Labels:

On October 21, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

Kuda Kepang & Barungan is so scary sey! how can they have scary stuff at wedding! no no no no!
anyway your friend punya baju teramatlah lawaaaaaaaaa

On October 21, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Blogger Syida Charmz wrote:

Exactly!! Menyeramkan right.. What's the motif seh having all this scary performance? That's why lah it's a No and a big NO! lol! Yah baju lawa kan..and the pelamin is actually even more lawa..that cuaght my eye right at the moment I enter the majlis but I forgot to snap a picture. tsk!

Post a Comment