Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


The Trip to JB + Wedding Affair

Like Finally...I can upload pics to blogger!!

I am going to continue from what I have left. ( I hope I still remember all of it)

Me & the Fiance went up to JB on 8th November. What we had in mind was to actually survey on the wedding cards. It was my first trip to JB via Public Transport. (So the jakun lor). By the time we reach Larkin, it was already 11am, so we went for our lunch first at the nearby hawker centre called "Selera Johor". I had the Mee Hailam whereas he had Kacang Pool. I didn't get to snap a pic of the Kacang Pool, but for sure, it tasted better than mine. Mine was just salty! :(

Mee Hailam

After lunch, we went to start surveying at Larkin. I saw some other shops that sell like those gubahan thingy. But since I have already engage FDCS to do my gubahan as well, so I just don't bother to even look at those. Hehe. At Larkin, my direction was only towards Joo Bee. I knew of the shop Joo Bee because both my elder brother actually made the cards there. The Aunty pun friendly :) I manage to snap some of the wedding cards. There are many2 more designs I tell you. You will be spoilt for choice!! Below are just some of the random one which I snap

 This is the cheapest range at RM 0.50

RM 0.80

RM 1.20


This is the shop at Level 2.
(Photo Credits to Farhana - Kahwin Khronicles)

We headed then to Angsana to take a look at the shops there. I'm looking for a cake container actually. There is also this one shop which I ever went before. So the moment we reach there, we count ourself lucky because they were having a wedding exhibition there too!!! 







After walking through the exhibition for a while and looking at all the beautiful pelamin, so we moved on to the initial intention, the cake container. Hmm..none of the shops actually have what I wanted.


The Berkat Shop ( 2nd or 3rd Floor)


I just thought this Aladdin thingy is kind of nice. Hehe.
You can fill it with sweets or telur as what the salesgirl said. ( Telur Burong kot :P)

 Since nothing actually caught my eye, we went back to stroll through the exhibition on the other side which we did not cover just now. There was a lot of vendors kad kawin actually!



This Button Badges are awesome!! I thought of having it for the family if I have the extras $$$
 They have a shop at Plaza Larkin. The more easier it is! 

We were too tired of walking already so wanted to find some snacks only to know that there is a Subway in Angsana so apa lagik bedal lah!!!






And After that we went to City Square, walk a bit and eat Kenny Rogers plak..hahahha!! PBG betul...Tahan gelojoh nih..!!



Labels:

On November 22, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Blogger NURFM wrote:

hey babe! the gambar joo bee is not mine, but naqiah of 'we nak kahwin' :)

http://wenakkahwin.blogspot.sg/2013/07/kahwin-shopping-in-jb-joo-bee.html

On November 22, 2013 at 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

subway and kenny rogers..sssssssedap!!
I love the white card with the cartoon caricature..cute!

On November 27, 2013 at 11:36 PM, Blogger Syida Charmz wrote:

Opposite...hehe I took from ur blog..so that it's urs haha....okok..will change it soon

On November 27, 2013 at 11:37 PM, Blogger Syida Charmz wrote:

Hahaha...mmmemeang sedapzzz sekali....lol!!
Yeah cute kan the card...spoilt for choice :)

Post a Comment