Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


Halal Wedding Cakes Vendor

Salams All & Good Morning!!!!

How do you all start your new year ?? I am still lying on my bed, lol!!! Not much plan for today except for going to accompany mr fiancé to meet his gubahan vendor. hope you all have a nice holiday too...

Oh ya..need help from you guys. Can recommend me any halal wedding cake vendor..suddenly I realize that I don't have much contact. To be exact, I only have 1 which is Sweetest Choice by Yatie. Haha..oh and I need someone who can do Pulut Kuning Tier As well.

Let me know ok ladies...and many thanks in advance for the help!! 

Here is an example of the tiered Pulut Kuning


   Photo credit from Sweetest Choice by Yatie FB.

Labels:

Post a Comment