Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


Unsucessful for the 2nd Time

I blog about applying for BTO in SEP and was not successful in getting a good queue number. However Last month, we receive an invitation letter from HDB to select a flat, but the appointment will onlt be on 21st March 14 and selection of flat started in December. And this only means, I guess by the time our turn come, only left with the belen2 flat. Haiz.

My choice was the Waterway View & the thing about the structured of the flats here, they make it some with balcony in living room, some with balcony in master bedroom and some NONE at all. Aiyah..why lah why..cant they make every unit with a balcony. Not fair seh..some have and some don't have. I reckon by the time my turn is up, the only one left are those without balcony. I tell you, even in this month, when I checked, almost 70% of the units with balcony have been taken up. Sighz..

So, we decided to apply for another BTO in Hougang and guess what, we get the same chance of queue again. Nombor jauh giler..haiz..takder nasib lah nampaknye. In Mar 14, there will be another BTO Launch, but from my understanding, we can only apply 2 at one time kan.

Haiz, mungkin belum ada rezeki lagik. I shall just accept this as a blessing. Kita merancang, Tuhan menentukan. I am sure Allah know what is best for my future. =|

Labels: ,

On February 2, 2014 at 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

My fiance and I have been HDB BTO rejects for the 6th time now. Have faith my dear, our time will come soon :)

On February 3, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Blogger Syida Charmz wrote:

Wow! 6th time! Oh dear...haiz..getting a home of our preferred choice is not easy eh. hehe...yup we need to have faith. Insyallah our time will come soon =)

Post a Comment