Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


Feeling Korean

Today I feeling-feeling Korean.
I just felt like cooking and cooking something different. So after much thought, I decided to whipped up a Korean dish. Wohooo!! Drive my mum to the wet market this morning and at the same time getting all the ingredient for my dish.

Less talk, more pictures yah.



My dish in the process.
After preparing the sauce..then everything campak dalam. LOL!
Simple


Halfway done :D

Ready for the final result!
TAADAAA!!

To complete my meal, I fry some veggie. 
Cabbage to be precise.
Yummeh! 
Honestly, this is my first time whipping up a Korean Dish. Menjadi you!!
Haha..sedap..according to my tekak lah kan.
Jemput Makan..Bismillah =)
post signature

Labels:

Post a Comment