Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


Meeting up with FDCS

Finally, yesterday I went to meet FDCS to finalize on the wedding. Was kind of upset with the arrangement earlier actually but I shall just brush it off since it is really teeny weeny issue which I don't find it useful if i make it big. Just that I felt that it would be appropriate if she could have at least inform me that she have moved house since she say it has only been a week. I was just lucky that tergerak hati nih to confirm again her address.
So everything went well. I have almost confirm all my colors - Decor, Gubahan & Bridal Room. Since FDCS have ever done events at the block that I wanted to book so she wont be coming to take a look at the block again as she is very familiar with the place. She also gave feedback if my choice of Pelamin will fit the block and if my choice of seat match the Pelamin. She also recommended me where to put the photo booth because I for once do not know where to station it. I gave her a thumbs up for all this recommendations. My mum also settled on the selections of the foods and desserts. All is good.
I also got to know that the DJ under her is Fa-Naz Sound Production. I did not opt for Karaoke Session. Had an experience and I do not want sumbangseh sound destroying my wedding video. LOL! I am not sure how entertaining they will be without Karaoke. I can only hope & pray they will be entertaining but not up to tahap nonsense. I am still thinking if I should provide them a list of song or should I just leave it to them to play any songs. Hmmm..
post signature

Labels:

On March 8, 2014 at 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

Hello dear thanks for dropping by at my humble blog..
Good luck on your wedding prep!
I cant wait for mine to be OVER.
fening fening...heheh

Post a Comment