Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


Short Update

I am so busy like mad that honestly I really have no time to blog .
Sometimes I do worry as the wedding bells are nearing. 
 
There's few big projects at work that I find myself doing more work rather than planning for the wedding.
I shall talk about all this projects in the next entry ( if terlarat).
 
Meanwhile, just a short update on what I have settled:
 
1) Booking of Void Deck - Done
2) Customise Wedding Bands - Done
3) Ordered a bag overseas for 1 of the dulang - Done
 
That's the only few things that I manage to deal with. 
I wish I have more than 24 hours a day 
:(
 
post signature

Labels: ,

Post a Comment