Live,Laugh,Love


About Entries BlogRoll Vendors CheckList ONLINE BIZ Contact DASHBOARD
Le Owner


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Blog Categories


Blog Memories


Miso Soup

Time flies so fast and it is already Sunday! :(
 I decided not to go out today. Just felt like staying at home and re-charge my energy.
 
Recently, I have been craving for miso soup haha eversince I tasted it at the NTUC foodcourt at Raffles.
Honestly, the first time when I try it, I kinda dislike it. I guess I was not use to the taste but ever since then somehow I fall in love with it. Then, I saw one of the Facebook seller sold the miso paste , a halal homemade one, so I decided to give it a go. 
 
Today, since I had the time, I just tried it out with whatever that I have at home.
SO it's beef & tofu miso soup it is. LOL!
 
 
It is a very simple dish, prolly about 15 mins??
Yup. It's that easy and fast
=)







post signature

Labels: ,

Post a Comment